CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

I clicked it up a notch- September

Ok this is my first time trying this- but I found this website http://www.clickitupanotch.com- and I am loving it! So here is my favorite shot from September (the month I finally got my camera)- it's from my Calvin and Hobbes series with my two sons. :) Even though you can't see their faces, this one is my favorite because it tells a story.

For more of my sweet sons as Calvin and Hobbes- check out my previous post! my other favorite is my son making the Calvin face. :)





Click It Up A Notch

2 comments:

EMily said...

What an idea! I love Calvin and Hobbes!

Courtney said...

I think you did a great job clicking it up a notch this month! I really like the focus on the wagon! It tells a great story with your sons holding hands and walking away! I'm so glad you entered!! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment